COVID-19 has increased the need for adaptation and engagement. It is even more vital now to maintain morale, keep everyone informed, and move your mission forward.
You can adapt your communications to ensure your organization thrives during uncertainty and in the rapidly changing environment, even as your activities and programs must adjust.
- What are the essential elements of a robust communication strategy?
- How can you identify stakeholders?
- What should you communicate?
- How can you choose the most effective channels?
- How should you tailor messages?
- What are the best strategies for creating content?
- How can you avoid scheduling snafus?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].