Post COVID-19: How Boards And Executive Directors Can Prepare Their Staff For The New Normal
Structural changes to our economy will affect how you operate your nonprofit—or even IF you will operate your nonprofit. You can take steps now to position your organization so that it comes out of this crisis stronger than ever.
Technology and innovative thinking can enable you to maintain your nonprofit’s programs, presence, and performance over the next few months and beyond.
You need to:
- Help your staff cope with working from home
- Keep board members engaged
- Stay in touch with your clients/users
- Develop a virtual volunteering program
- Communicate with your donors
- Use downtime productively
- Deploy the right technology
- Maintain your fundraising income
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].