The COVID-19 pandemic has forced nonprofits to shift their communication strategies. Organizations that updated their messaging were able to generate incredible fundraising results, for example:
- One Los Angeles nonprofit raised $2.2 million in 2020, including having their best month ever.
- A Chicago organization received $18,500 after getting two matches and communicating quickly with donors.
- A small Idaho land trust attended generated $2,500 from sending out one email.
You can apply the same proven strategies to power better fundraising results.
- How can you create a fluid communications plan?
- Who is your target audience?
- Which channels are the most effective right now?
- How can you share messages across platforms?
- What can you do to stand out from all the crisis messaging?
- What different ways can you tell your story?
- What has worked best in the last eight months?
- Which fundraising steps should you take next?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].