As you review the results of 2020, you need to consider how your brand performed. Your branding defines the first and ongoing impressions of supporters and partners who connect with your organization. It is essential to ensure your visuals and messaging are strategic, focused, and consistent.
- How can you evaluate your organization’s brand expression?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your brand?
- What improvements should you prioritize?
- How should you develop branding goals for next year?
- What branding-related needs should you include in your 2021 budget?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].