Effective program design and execution starts with verifying the need. Needs assessments are essential tools that aid organizations in ensuring the services they offer are necessary, welcome, and beneficial.
You can follow a step-by-step process to conduct comprehensive needs assessments, enabling you to design thoughtful programs that garner stakeholder support and achieve high impacts.
- What process should you follow to design high-quality programs?
- What are the components of a needs assessment?
- What questions should you ask of the program audience?
- How should you collect and report data?
- Which tools and software can aid in data collection?
- How can you effectively present your assessment to stakeholders?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].