Like leaders at most nonprofits, you are likely under constant pressure to show results. You need to demonstrate success to institutional funders, individual donors, community members, clients, and your team.
The uncertainty brought by COVID-19 can be mitigated with strong evaluation procedures and feedback loops. The urgency of this moment demands that you do things differently, to learn as we move forward.
- What are the most effective approaches to program evaluation?
- Why should you make an effort to evaluate?
- How can you frame evaluation in everyday language?
- What questions should you ask at each level of evaluation?
- What resources can you provide for your staff?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].