Prospect Research for Smaller Nonprofits: How to Get More with Less
Prospect Research can identify and find donors who have both the capacity and the affinity to support a nonprofit. Effective prospect research allows a nonprofit to use its limited fundraising resources effectively, and knowledge about a prospect increases the success of a solicitation. Most large organizations have at least one person devoted to prospect research, but a dedicated prospect researcher is economically impossible for many organizations. Many of the tools of research are readily available, and research strategies can be learned by any nonprofit professional.
Please join Maryrose Larkin of Northwest Research as she offers the tools and strategies for discovering important information about foundation, corporation, and individual donors, provides insight and strategies for organizing and storing this information, and discusses the uses of prospect research in campaigns, major giving, and annual fund giving.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Why wealth is not the most important factor
- Identifying the ethical implication of research
- Free and inexpensive resources for research
- The importance of confidentiality
- How to research quickly and effectively
- Uses of prospect research in a campaign
- Storing and sharing research information
- The 5 Ws of Wealth Screening
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected]