Ransomware attacks are very real and becoming more prevalent among nonprofits. Hackers often hone in on confidential personnel, donor, and client data, targeting files that include:
- Social security numbers
- Driver license details
- Financial account information
- Vast troves of other personal information
In a ransomware scenario, the attacker could block your access to the files or threaten to exploit confidential details. An anonymous perpetrator will often demand a large sum of money in cryptocurrency. In addition to direct financial losses, your organization could lose angry donors whose information was compromised.
- What is ransomware?
- Why are nonprofits often the targets of attacks?
- How has ransomware affected other organizations?
- What can you learn from devastating incidents?
- How can you build resiliency among people, processes, and technology to combat a ransomware incident?
- What should you do immediately to protect employee, donor, and client data?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].