The culture of your Board of Directors is defined by how your board members communicate, work together, and make decisions. It sets the tone for effectiveness and efficiency across your nonprofit.
Board culture affects staff retention, productivity, partnerships, and stakeholder relationships. You must build a positive culture to ensure the sustainability and success of your nonprofit.
- What informs and impacts board culture?
- What are the implications for other stakeholders?
- How can you assess and refine culture at the board level?
- What are the most effective techniques to shape board culture?
- How should you evaluate the risks and set the tone as you work through differences with other leaders?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].