The COVID-19 pandemic, overt racial tension, and economic uncertainty have created a perfect storm requiring nonprofit organizations to revisit their roots or risk extinction. Now is an ideal time to look deeply at your organization’s impact and critically assess your service delivery model’s viability.
You can leverage lessons from other nonprofits, new resources, and proven tactics to inspire your most meaningful work.
- What is the most effective program planning cycle?
- What COVID-19 practices should you incorporate?
- How can you build resilience during trauma?
- How can you deliver responsive and impactful programs?
- What assessment tools will help you identify innovative needs?
- How can you address staff needs while managing increased demands?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].