As your organization pushes on through the pandemic, now is an ideal time to review board roles and committees. You may need to add new responsibilities, shift priorities, or eliminate obsolete tasks.
When the board’s work is streamlined and flows smoothly from plan through execution, you can focus on what matters most – managing your mission impact during a pandemic and beyond. Knowing what committees to create and how to set them up for success is essential to sustaining a high-performing board.
- What are the benefits of a strong committee structure?
- What leadership roles do you need?
- How can your strategic plan inform committee work?
- What does an effective committee charter entail?
- Why is your board development committee the most important?
- Are executive committees overrated?
- What role should staff members play with committees?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].