Before the pandemic, employees were evaluated primarily based on attendance—they were sitting at their desks, so they were probably contributing. Now, with many individuals working remotely, you need to rely much more on actual productivity to measure effectiveness.
The coronavirus has permanently altered the notion of the American 40-hour workweek. You must rethink the connection between time and work as information professionals are increasingly unable or unwilling to go to workplaces for extended periods.
- How did we get to the previous workplace model?
- What are the values of our current workforce?
- What challenges do employers face in the post-COVID-19 era?
- What does the focus on results mean for an organization?
- How can you adopt a results-focused culture?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].