Do you plan to engage stakeholders with a virtual conference? Learn proven techniques for a successful online event.
COVID-19 is forcing organizations and networks to hold conferences online. It is possible to connect with stakeholders virtually, demonstrate value, and earn lucrative sponsorships without meeting in person.
To make your virtual conference a huge success, you need to:
- Promote the conference using cheap or free tools.
- Show people how exciting the event will be.
- Offer value to your sponsors.
- Conduct incredible run-throughs with presenters
- Ensure everything goes smoothly on conference days.
- Know what to delegate and what to do personally.
- Follow up after the conference to get people excited about the next event.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].