COVID-19 has forced your organization to work differently. You need to rethink your leadership style to adapt to the changing needs of your team and those your nonprofit serves.
You may lead through policies and procedures, or you may prefer a relational approach. Regardless of your leadership style, your ability to adapt to each situation is essential, particularly in the continually changing environment.
- Why is it essential to understand your leadership style?
- What are the four types of leaders?
- Why is situational leadership critical?
- How can you adapt your style to a situational approach?
- How can you lead most effectively during this time of crisis?
- How will effective leadership styles benefit your organization?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].