Respond to conflict effectively. Discover how to increase impact with less friction.
Conflicts between stakeholders in nonprofits are costly and erode social impact. You need to respond strategically to settle disputes and foster greater understanding.
By discovering what drives conflict, you can resolve it in a way that enables organizational health and growth. Practical conflict resolution skills impress stakeholders and increase collaboration.
- How do stakeholder conflicts affect organizations?
- How can you increase social impact through conflict resolution?
- What drives conflict?
- What tools are necessary to resolve disputes?
- How can you identify the root causes of conflicts?
- How can you turn conflict resolution into an opportunity?
- What process should you follow to address conflict?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].