Parents continually want to do more to foster their children’s education. If your school district does not currently receive charitable donations from an education foundation, it is now the time to harness this passion and energy.
You can enlist the support of parents, alumni, and community members to fund programs and facilities beyond the scope of your district’s tax revenue.
- What should your vision, mission, and case for support entail?
- What are the necessary legal filings?
- Who should the foundation board members be? What will they do?
- What are the best practices for board meetings and committees?
- How can you begin fundraising?
- How should you engage alumni?
- What policies and procedures should you create?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].