Strategic Plans: Developing & Implementing the Course for Organizational Success
Strategic plans are a critical tool in guiding an organization’s planning, evaluation, service delivery and communication activities. Having a clearly articulated strategic plan ensures everyone knows and is focused on the mission, understands the established goals, and knows their role in helping the organization get where it wants to go. Getting (and keeping) key players engaged in the planning process can be challenging. Depending on the nonprofit’s leadership, values, culture, complexity and size, the process for identifying top priorities and developing an actionable plan can easily become a burdensome and ineffective exercise.
Please join Lynn Ivey, nonprofit consultant, as she explores ways to design, develop and implement a strategic planning process that prepares your organization for both the present and the future. Learn key strategies for ensuring your nonprofit engages in ongoing and intentional planning, incorporates the right information into the plan, and identifies clearly defined goals, objectives and outcomes. Effective organizational planning defines your direction, articulates your vision, and provides you with a road map to a successful future.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Understand the strategic planning process as a means for defining your organization’s overall direction
- Identify activities and strategies that are responsive to your community’s needs and help you fulfill your mission
- Examine ways to design your specific strategic planning process that includes a variety of stakeholders to ensure the best use of human, financial and material resources
- Realize the need for creating a flexible plan that can adapt to new environmental factors, leadership changes, and revenue shifts
- Review ways to use your strategic plan to measure your activities, services, outcomes and impacts as a way to determine organizational capacity
- Consider best practices for strategic planning and understand how to integrate these into your process
- Identify resources needed for effective planning, including the possible need for an outside consultant
- Review ways to implement your strategic plan, monitor and measure your success, and maintain appropriate program management
- Review practical tips and case studies
- AND MUCH MORE!
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.