Executive directors want board members to do more. Most board members wish they were more involved and better used. Funders fret about underperforming boards in the organizations on which they rely to carry out their programs.
You can take steps now to address these concerns and achieve universally desirable objectives: productively engaged board members, trustees who feel their service is valued and is rewarding, and funders who believe their grantees are well-governed.
- What are the essential functions of a charitable board?
- How can you productively engage board members?
- What are the engagement opportunities and priorities in your organization?
- How should you translate opportunities into board recruitment?
- What meeting practices nurture board member engagement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].