While committed leaders often feel they will remain with an organization for eternity, all nonprofits eventually confront leadership transitions. You need to consider succession planning as a continual process to ensure your team can thrive and fulfill your organization’s mission under new management.
Succession planning is crucial during the pandemic. People are more likely to fall ill or be forced to attend to family responsibilities, requiring them to take time away from work.
You can begin a meaningful dialog on succession immediately to quickly and significantly reduce the impact of an unexpected transition, create a talent pipeline to fill positions, and manage smooth transfers of responsibilities.
- Why do most organizations avoid succession planning?
- What are the three most significant succession risks?
- How can you mitigate the risks in two weeks?
- How can you understand your succession needs?
- What are the best ways to identify talent for critical positions?
- How should you manage planned transitions?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].