Your fundraising team needs more energy than ever to win the money necessary to propel your organization through the pandemic. Most nonprofits are suffering from economic hardship while facing unprecedented demands.
Individuals are similarly having a difficult time, exhausted by increasing family demands, frustrated by changing government requirements, suffering from illness, and feeling accountable for reaching fundraising goals in a challenging environment. You need to eliminate burnout and increase engagement to rebuild momentum.
- How can you identify disengaged and stressed-out team members?
- How can managers support their teams?
- What tactics will enable you to clarify performance expectations?
- What is the value of team building? How can you harness it?
- What resources will help you improve engagement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].