Engagement and collaboration are even more crucial to success now, as people work in more distributed and socially distanced ways. You can use discussion and shared decision-making to keep your team focused on a common goal.
Project management best practices will enable you to build trust among team members and guide diverse groups toward consensus.
- What three characteristics are shared by successful teams?
- How can you encourage trust and vulnerability among team members?
- What is the best process to improve team communication?
- How can you deal with the challenges of open discussions?
- How does defining the scope, deliverables, and timelines support collaboration?
- What specific techniques should you employ for shared decision-making?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].