“We are doing great work, but people don’t know it.”
“We seem to be telling the same stories over and over, with little impact.”
“We want to tell stories, but reporting is the priority.”
These are common challenges nonprofit staff face. You can harness the power of storytelling to share impact. However, it’s important to make sure the stories you tell capture the ethos of your organization and its unique value proposition.
- How can you record and share stories that reflect great work?
- What are the best ways to demonstrate depth and impact?
- What types of stories resonate with stakeholders?
- How should you structure stories?
- How can you make stories show your purpose and impact?
- What makes a good storyteller?
- How can you identify the great stories present in your organization?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].