Board meetings should not be just a series of agenda items and financial reports. They need to be inspirational shows that will fill up your board members’ tanks with organizational love.
Effective nonprofit board meetings can increase donations. You can use these recurring opportunities to increase directors’ comfort level with fundraising and drive them to achieve results to power the organization.
- How should you prepare for each board meeting?
- What are the best practices for effective and efficient board meetings?
- How can a consent agenda streamline meetings?
- How can mission moments create board advocates and ambassadors?
- What techniques will increase fundraising ownership and engagement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].