Policies define the guiding principles and intentions of your nonprofit’s governing board. They facilitate forward motion by providing authority for action and keeping everyone on the same page.
You must promote high-level thinking and alignment to maximize the value of the policy-making process. A healthy set of policies can help your board avoid endlessly retreading the same ground, prevent individuals from acting unilaterally in the group’s name, and safeguard against legal or ethical lapses.
- What are the board’s expectations for governance?
- What policies should boards have in place?
- Where can you find high-quality policy templates?
- What policy-making process steps promote unity?
- How can you overcome resistance?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].