The CARES Act was enacted on March 27, 2020. This $2 trillion stimulus package will help individuals, families, and businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Fortunately, the law also offers many benefits for nonprofits.
Your organization can take advantage of changes to charitable contribution limits, payroll protection coverage, disaster loans, and additional provisions. By thoroughly understanding the CARES Act, you will be able to act quickly to increase funding.
- What incentives do donors have to give more?
- How can the employee retention tax credit help your organization?
- What benefits can you receive from the Paycheck Protection Program?
- How may your nonprofit use a disaster loan?
- What other incentives are available from the Small Business Administration?
In addition, we will discuss recent IRS guidance extending tax return filing and payment deadlines as well as tax rules applicable to COVID-19 relief for employer-sponsored charities.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].