Your organization needs to retain donors and move them to new levels now more than ever. Some variation of the donor cycle has been around seemingly forever. While it feels familiar when you see it, you may not have a full understanding of each stage and apply it to your organization.
You can apply tactics to make the donor cycle practical and sustainable. From identifying prospects through to solicitation and stewardship, it will enable you to elevate the impact of donors on your organization.
- What is the donor cycle?
- What does each term mean?
- How can you connect the stages?
- What tools can help you?
- How will “code-switch” help you when speaking to different audiences?
- How can you use the cycle for revenue growth?
- How does the donor cycle serve your cause, donors, and staff?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].