Assembling a nonprofit merger is like putting together a fantastic puzzle. When successful, it results in a phenomenal achievement with lasting impact, but the original vision and goal remain unrealized if one piece is missing.
You need to follow methodical steps:
- Determine if a merger is appropriate for your organization
- Identify the best potential partners
- Mitigate any risks that can derail a merger before it starts
- Negotiate the terms
By evaluating a merger, you may be able to enhance your organization’s future impact and stability.
- · When is the right time to consider a merger?
- How can you create a collaborative structure?
- What critical steps are often overlooked?
- What legal framework is most effective?
- How can you assess partners?
- What are the best strategies for negotiating agreements?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].