Technology plays a significant role in enabling nonprofits to shift operations and communication online. New platforms offer useful functionality along with troubling pitfalls.
You must implement sound technology plans, select appropriate applications, and resolve issues to ensure your systems support your mission.
- How can you define your organization’s technology needs?
- What are the best methods for evaluating software and web platforms?
- How can you establish a technology plan and budget?
- What steps should you take to adapt programs to virtual platforms?
- What pitfalls should you avoid?
- How can you resolve funding issues?
- What cybersecurity policies and procedures should you implement?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].