Shifting programs to a virtual environment yields several challenges. You can overcome these roadblocks with sound infrastructure, flexible operations, and effective development.
By embracing online operations, your nonprofit can reach more stakeholders, increase revenue, and expand its impact.
- Why is solid infrastructure important?
- What virtual internal operations and controls should you implement?
- How can you confront fundraising and resource development challenges?
- What marketing and brand identity issues should you consider?
- How can you conduct board and volunteer development in a virtual world?
- What attributes make programs effective and measurable?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].