As your nonprofit shifts to conduct more programs virtually, you can expand your staff and volunteers by offering greater flexibility and eliminating geographic constraints.
Developing a distributed team requires more focus on engagement and new strategies to connect with stakeholders. You can apply new techniques to use your virtual environment to your organization’s greatest advantage.
- What important changes in volunteerism are seen across nonprofits?
- What essential skills do virtual volunteers and staff need?
- What opportunities exist for virtual volunteers and staff?
- How can you provide accessible opportunities for individuals with disabilities?
- What policies and procedures should you implement for the virtual team?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].