As nonprofits pivot online, you need to implement strategies to make your organization more virtually nimble. Technology and outsourcing can play a significant role in your strategic plan.
By using new platforms, deploying volunteers, and developing policies and procedures, you can increase engagement, donations, and impact.
- What are the advantages of a virtually nimble nonprofit?
- What are the pros and cons of virtual platforms?
- How can budgets and strategic plans support a sustainable virtual strategy?
- When should you outsource?
- How are volunteers affected by a virtual strategy?
- What policies and procedures are necessary?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].