COVID-19 likely destroyed your 2020 plans. While you may have developed an instinct to abandon planning, this is the worst time to start a new year without clear objectives. You need to apply the lessons learned this year to generate better results in 2021.
You can orchestrate useful conversations to inform your plan and apply proven tactics to solidify and implement it. Now is the time to make 2021 a massive success before the year even begins.
- Why is abandoning planning the wrong response to 2020?
- How can you reflect on this year to set accurate expectations for the next?
- What open questions are facing your organization?
- How should you foster conversations to guide decision-making?
- How can scenario planning help?
- What planning adaptations should you make due to uncertainty?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].