Enable your organization to thrive despite COVID-19. Learn proven strategies from experts in five online training videos.
You are under pressure to deliver more with less despite increased challenges —your nonprofit needs to overcome the societal and economic realities of 2020.
After months of confronting these headwinds, experts have developed proven practices that you can apply to achieve better outcomes in finance, operations, communications, and staffing. As you prepare for 2021, now is the time to build resilience and innovate to enable your organization to thrive.
Targeted online training sessions featuring nonprofit leaders provide:
- Financial forecasting models to future-proof your programs
- Safety recommendations for service delivery
- Resources to engage and manage staff and volunteers
- Strategies to communicate with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Tools to build a healthy and sustainable organization
How To Build Cashflow Forecasts For Program Planning During COVID with Katya Forsyth (40 min.)
- Strategies for financial forecasting during COVID-19
- Forecasting types
- Tactics to make forecasts more accurate
- Models, assumptions, and revenue drivers
Responsive Service Delivery: Safety And Innovation with Erika Burnett (55 min.)
- Effective program planning cycles
- COVID-19 practices to incorporate
- Techniques for building resilience
- Responsive and impactful programs
- Assessment tools
Using Human Capital To Amplify Your Brand And Sustain Your Organization with Erika Burnett (48 min.)
- Best practices managing human capital amid COVID-19
- Comprehensive risk management
- Volunteer management cycle
- Tactics to holistically engage stakeholders
- Strategies to increase investment
Pivoting Your Communications To Meet Rapidly Changing Situations with Karen Reid (57 min.)
- Essential elements of a robust communication strategy
- Methods to identify stakeholders
- Effective communication channels
- Message creation and customization
- Strategies for creating content
How to Keep Serving During COVID with Michele Mathews (49 min.)
- Government safety guidelines·
- Safety protocols and procedures ·
- Techniques for ensuring safe distancing ·
- Effective methods for disinfecting
- Strategies to keep raising funds and engaging stakeholders
Virtual Classroom Management Strategies
- Techniques to keep students engaged
- On-task student interactions
- Reducing distractions
- Handling students who cause disruptions
- Individual student connections
Enlisting Parent Support For Virtual Learning
- Developing partnerships with parents
- Tips for parents to motivate students
- Resources for parents
- Monitoring strategies and tools
- Strategies to facilitate continual and habitual learning
Curriculum Design In A Hybrid Environment
- Adaptations to in-person and virtual curricula
- Hybrid lesson plan attributes
- Steps to increase efficiency to cover more in less time
- Strategies to ensure educational standards are fully covered
- Technology for hybrid instruction
COVID-19 Virtual Learning Best Practices: Assessment And Grading
- What are the biggest challenges in providing feedback during remote learning?
- How can transformative grading practices help now?
- Why should you shift grading and assessment practices?
- What assessment methods are most effective and revealing?
- How can grades fairly reflect learning during the COVID-19 pandemic?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].