Understanding Nonprofit Insurance Coverage
Managing risk is a fundamental component to thoughtful, strategic and responsible nonprofit management, and the greatest tool in your arsenal to manage this organization-changing risk is insurance. Yet insurance is a confusing, complicated and sometimes expensive world.
Please join Dustin Johnson as he simplifies this confusing topic and walks you through a typical insurance policy, explaining key terms to focus on, what it all means, and how the right choice can potentially save your nonprofit from unnecessary exposure.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- The various types of insurance coverage for nonprofits
- The nonprofit insurance essentials
- The appropriate time to engage various types of insurance coverage
- Adequate coverage for your organization
- Helping your board understand the insurance risks and responsibilities
- Whom to talk to (and whom NOT to talk to)
*Attendees are encouraged to send their nonprofit insurance and risk scenarios ahead of time, and we will talk through the various issues and strategize the best way to approach each.
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.