The inherent power imbalance between donors and the organizations they fund has an unspoken impact on relationships and outcomes.
Conversations about healthy and equitable partnerships between grantmakers and grantees are now more important than ever. You need to understand what your partner organizations are saying, enabling you to use funds to empower groups in achieving shared objectives in a community-focused manner.
- Why is it essential to listen to grantees carefully?
- What is the value in acknowledging how requirements, processes, and procedures support a power disparity in philanthropy?
- How can you intentionally adjust the imbalance?
- What capacity building and technical assistance can you provide to grantees?
- How can long-term general operating support address power disparities?
- What behaviors demonstrate respect for the work grantees do?
- What are the best practices for outreach and creating community?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].