Your donors and volunteers receive information from dozens of nonprofits, especially while COVID-19 broadens and deepens the need for support. Supporters like your cause but feel similarly about the missions of other organizations. You need to demonstrate how your organization is unique to entice stakeholders to be more excited to support you.
You can use out-of-the-box strategies to engage your external constituents. Applying new techniques to connect with donors and volunteers will make it possible to propel your organization in this environment.
- How can your nonprofit make progress despite COVID-19?
- What ideas and activities will lead to creative outcomes?
- What are the best ways to engage donors and volunteers today?
- What specific resources can help you make progress?
- How should you think strategically about your next steps?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].