Individuals have a remarkable capacity to amplify or diminish a brand, dictating that nonprofits value human capital, often even above clients and donors. You need to cultivate a healthy culture of safety, development, and affirmation for staff and volunteers.
Curating an environment that fosters team success should be the baseline for mission execution within your organization. Sustainability and longevity require a deep commitment to management strategies, interpersonal practices, and human resources policies that are inclusive and intentional by design.
- How has COVID-19 changed the best practices for managing human capital?
- What comprehensive risk management practices should you follow?
- What volunteer management cycle is most effective?
- How can you holistically engage stakeholders?
- How can you leverage the current environment to increase investment?
- What are the most effective asset-based communication tactics?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].