You can use volunteer recruitment to maximize engagement and mission impact during the pandemic. Casting your recruitment net wide will enable you to reel in volunteers who are right for specific roles within your organization.
Your strategic recruitment program should include planning, developing opportunities, screening, placement, onboarding, and training.
- How can you assess your volunteer program?
- What are the components of the volunteer lifecycle?
- How should you screen potential volunteers?
- What are the best techniques to promote volunteer opportunities?
- How can you enhance the onboarding experience?
- What benefits come from robust training?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].