Without literal pats on the back or warm hugs of thanks, nonprofit volunteers feel less appreciated during the pandemic. Although the mechanisms for recognizing these valuable contributors must change, you can still foster a vibrant volunteer culture.
You need to explore new ways to boost morale and keep communication flowing for new and seasoned volunteers. You can enrich your organization’s volunteer culture by providing ongoing training, expanding opportunities, and spotlighting your team’s achievements.
- Why is communication an essential component of volunteer engagement?
- How can you cultivate a dynamic volunteer culture?
- What additional opportunities can benefit your volunteers?
- How can you take your volunteers to the next level?
- What are the best strategies to maintain engagement during virtual meetings?
- Why does recognition need to be ongoing?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].