COVID-19 fears and restrictions have hurt volunteer engagement when nonprofits need help more than ever.
You can apply innovative techniques to revitalize your volunteer program despite today’s unstable environment. By purposefully planning, maintaining momentum, and providing a balance of opportunities, you will be able to engage more volunteers and maximize their effectiveness.
- How can you end the challenging year on a positive note?
- What are the essential elements of a volunteer engagement strategy?
- How can you set achievable goals?
- What are the critical volunteer stakeholder needs?
- Why should you lean in to metrics?
- How can you promote volunteer opportunities with reduced resources?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].