In a world disrupted by COVID-19, nonprofit boards and chief executives must find new ways to carry out their responsibilities. Now is the perfect time to reset duties, expectations, and paradigms to enable your leadership team to propel your organization to new levels of success.
Reciprocal governance will empower your CEO to ensure your board members optimally fulfill their duties while the board continues to lead the organization. Replacing top-down decision making with collaborative responsibilities will result in stronger relationships and better outcomes.
- How can the CEO enhance the value of the board?
- What is the CEO’s role in recruiting and developing board members?
- How can you optimize virtual collaboration?
- How should board members support fundraising efforts?
- How can the CEO help the board focus on strategic thinking and planning?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].