As a nonprofit leader, you know that neighborhood, city, county, state, and national election candidates will have a significant impact on your mission and bottom line. You need to inform your stakeholders that this is not the time for apathy.
Nonprofits can increase voter turn-out in this election and in future races. You may educate your constituents about who is on the ballot at the local level and how being involved now will benefit them and their community.
- Why should nonprofits get involved in elections?
- How can nonprofits legally engage in elections?
- What are the best actions you can take in the final week before Election Day?
- What communication strategies will help you educate your stakeholders?
- How can your organization provide effective advocacy after the election?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].