A comprehensive and compelling annual report can raise awareness of your nonprofit, thank your supporters, and advertise value to your community. During the COVID-19 pandemic, it is essential to show your organization’s resilience and professionalism.
You can use this snapshot of achievements to describe how you weathered the health, economic, and social justice crises of 2020. Well-written content, timely data, and accompanying graphics will enable you to engage current funders, attract new ones, and recognize stakeholders.
- Why is an annual report worth the effort?
- What are the five critical steps in preparing your annual report?
- What data do you need? Where can you find it?
- How should you tailor your writing to your constituents?
- What resources are available to help you craft the text?
- How can images and charts help you paint the picture?
NonprofitWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
NonprofitWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].